Ever wondered what it's like to teach English in Russia? ITA Alumni Ambassador, Kristine Bole, takes over the ITA Instagram Story to show us a day in her life living and teaching English in Yakutsk, Russia.
Kristine is an atypical Jamaican - unless she’s on a beach, she hates to be hot and much prefers life in cold climates, which is why she happily lives and works near the top of the world in northern Siberia. Read more about Kristine.
Learn more about Teaching English Abroad
Request a free brochure or call 1 (202) 640-2095 to speak with an expert advisor about all aspects of TEFL certification and teaching English abroad, including the hiring process, salaries, visas, TEFL class options, job placement assistance and more.
- Check out our Russia Country Profile Page
- Get TEFL Certified in St. Petersburg, Russia
- Moscow, Russia English Teaching Alumni Q&A with Annie Chen
- 5 Reasons Why Russia is a Top Job Market for Teaching English Abroad
- Experiencing the Life of a Traditional Russian Village
- [Video] Teaching English in Moscow, Russia with Erica Armstrong