What's it like to live and teach English in Colombia?
Watch this video to see ITA Alumni Ambassador, Brianna Brage, share with us a day-in-her-life living and teaching English in Medellin, Colombia.
In this video, Brianna covers:
- Teaching English Online with Dada and SkimaTalk
- Private English tutoring classes
- Online Teaching Salary and Private Tutoring Salary
- A tour of her apartment in Medellin
- Monthly Expenses in terms of rent, groceries, phone, transportation, etc
- Discusses Intensive Program Tutoring
- Public Transport + Pricing
- Where to find housing
A small town girl from South Dakota who decided to follow her dreams of traveling and teaching abroad in Colombia. Read more about Brianna.
Learn more about Teaching English Abroad
Request a free brochure or call1 (773) 634-9900 to speak with an expert advisor about all aspects of TEFL certification and teaching English abroad, including the hiring process, salaries, visas, TEFL class options, job placement assistance and more.
- Teaching English in Colombia - Country Profile
- Is Colombia Safe? Tips for Staying Safe While Teaching English in Colombia
- Bogota, Colombia Teaching English Q&A with Elisa Cruz
- Medellin, Colombia English Teaching Q&A with Caroline Cassard
- [Video] Teaching English in Medellin, Colombia with Tommy Joiner